Forest Express Political Action Committee
Forest Express PAC is non-partisan and not affiliated with any political party. The PAC was formed to provide financial assistance to candidates for statewide political office who support forestry and the forest products industry.
Download a PAC contribution form here.
Why is a PAC necessary?
It is critical that forestry interests take an active role in politics in Arkansas and support candidates who support forestry.
What does the PAC do?
- Promote and strive for the improvement of government by encouraging and stimulating forestry interests to take a more active and effective role in governmental affairs.
- Encourage and promote the private enterprise system.
- Assist forestry interests in organizing for more effective political action in carrying out its civic responsibility.
- Financially support those candidates for state election who are knowledgeable and/or supportive of forestry needs.
- Create awareness among candidates of the importance of forestry to the economy and the environment.
Who can contribute to the PAC?
Contributions can originate from individuals, a for-profit business entity, labor union or professional association. The contribution limit is $5,000. Individual donors can receive a $50-per-person or $100-per-couple State tax credit.